Wanting to sell your home in or around Regina area?
Where to begin?
We are currently lucky to have a strong market in Saskatchewan. This where having a Realtor®, on your side will ensure you get every dollar possible while minimizing the stress this big decision can bring.
1. Picking a Realtor®:
- The first and usually most reliable place for this is friends, family and co-workers. Word of mouth is the most simple and effective way to hear of past experiences in Real Estate from people you know and trust.- Interviewing Realtors®. Just as an employer will interview job applicants, you should do the same when choosing a Realtor. Click here for a link of common questions to ask.
2. Contract and Paperwork.
- Once you have choosen a Realtor, it is important to build a plan that will meet your specific needs for you and your home.
- Decide what you expect from your Realtor during your contract, and put this in writing.
- Be certain of everything you are signing. As a Realtor, I know these forms inside and out and it is my job to make this clear.
3. First week on the Market.
- Let me explain how crucial these seven days are.
4. Negotiating a deal.
- A Realtor can help make sense of the buyer's paperwork.