Wanting to sell your home in or around Regina area?
Where to begin?
We are currently lucky to have a strong market in Saskatchewan. This where having a Realtor®, on your side will ensure you get every dollar possible while minimizing the stress this big decision can bring.
- Picking a Realtor®:
– The first and usually most reliable place for this is friends, family and co-workers. Word of mouth is the most simple and effective way to hear of past experiences in Real Estate from people you know and trust.
– Interviewing Realtors®. Just as an employer will interview job applicants, you should do the same when choosing a Realtor. Click here for a link of common questions to ask.
- Contract and Paperwork:
– Once you have chosen a Realtor, it is important to build a plan that will meet your specific needs for you and your home.
– Decide what you expect from your Realtor during your contract, and put this in writing.
– Be certain of everything you are signing. As a Realtor, I know these forms inside and out and it is my job to make this clear.
- First week on the Market:
– Let me explain how crucial these seven days are.
- Negotiating a deal:
– A Realtor can help make sense of the buyer’s paperwork.